Solid Copper Earth Rod
Kemlite Piping & Solution, exports and supplies Solid Copper Bonded Rod which are Pure Copper Bonded Rod which is produced using 99.9% immaculate electrolytic copper. Solid copper rods offer more prominent resistance to corrosion. They are preferably utilized as a part of utilizations where soil conditions are exceptionally forceful. Pure Copper Bonded Rod are of two sorts such as Externally threaded and internally threaded. Solid Copper earth bars are utilized where the variable of corrosion is high and incredibly long life is required.
The products are manufactured and tested to International Standards, under strict supervision of highly qualified technocrats to satisfy and meet the most critical demand of reputed industrial users worldwide. Solid copper ground electrodes are utilized when better conductivity and corrosion resistance is favored. Because of non-abrasiveness of solid copper, care must be taken when driving electrode.
Pure Solid Copper Earth Rods are the ideal driven earth rod as they offer the installer an economical and efficient earth rod grounding system. We offer different types of earth rods like Air Terminal, Taper pointed with threading. Threads on rods are internal or external threaded.
|PRODUCT CODE || INTERNAL THREAD SIZE (MM) ||DIA(MM) ||LENGTH(MM) ||WEIGHT(KG) |
|NCS1612 ||M10 ||16 ||1200 ||2.05 |
|NCS1615 ||M10 ||16 ||1500 ||2.50 |
|NCS1618 ||M10 ||16 ||1800 ||3.00 |
|NCS1624 ||M10 ||16 ||2400 ||4.00 |
|NCS1630 ||M10 ||16 ||3000 ||5.00 |
|NCS2012 ||M10 ||20 ||1200 ||3.35 |
|NCS2015 ||M10 ||20 ||1500 ||4.20 |
|NCS2018 ||M10 ||20 ||1800 ||5.04 |
|NCS2024 ||M10 ||20 ||2400 ||6.72 |
|NCS2030 ||M10 ||20 ||3000 ||8.40 |
|NCS2512 ||M10 ||25 ||1200 ||5.20 |
|NCS2515 ||M10 ||25 ||1500 ||6.50 |
|NCS2518 ||M10 ||25 ||1800 ||7.80 |
|NCS2524 ||M10 ||25 ||2400 ||10.40 |
|NCS2530 ||M10 ||25 ||3000 ||12.95|
- CPRI Tested
- It is long-lasting and free from maintenance
- Unique manufacturing process ensures uniform copper coating thickness
- It is easy to install and is unbreakable
- Corrosion free while providing the lowest resistance to ground
- Variable choices are manufactured in order to meet the customers demand
- Convenient installation and very beautiful appearance.
- Purity of the copper is 99.9%. Thus the conduct ability is very good.
- Corrosion resistant surface
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
- Advanced technology with effective engineering
- Easy to install
- Electrical Industry
- Cements Industry
- Electrical Contractor
- Electrical Equipments
- Manufacturing Industries
- Sugar and paper Industry
- Petrol & Chemical Industry